Xgar.io Refund Policy
- When purchasing a skin, you have 96 hours to refund it. If you contact us after this time period, we are unfortunately no longer able to refund your purchase.
- Any purchases made through PayPal are eligible for a refund within 24 hours. In order to obtain a refund, you will have to contact us through the information displayed on the bottom of this page.
- Invalid purchases will not be refunded, such as purchases made without actually paying for them, and any knowledge of these purchases will result in the termination of your account.
- Purchases with timers (such as Mass Boosts, Bots and XP Boosts) can only be refunded within the time that it has been purchased, and only if the refund has been requested within 80% of the remaining time rounded up (Example: A 24 hour Mass Boost can only be refunded within the first 5 hours of usage). Boosts that last an hour or less cannot be refunded.
- If a maintenance period lasts longer than expected, we will attempt to refund everyone that has purchased a timed boost.
- As account sharing is not permitted in Xgar.io, any refund requests on accounts with players logged in from multiple locations are no longer valid.
- Timed purchases cannot be paused, and we will not refund them for this reason.
In order to request a refund, please use the following options:
- Through Discord via our official server at this link. You can contact either Jurassic7 or Panoroma for a refund request.
- Through our e-mail address at firstname.lastname@example.org